Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sale-A-Bration Thank You Notes


These cute 3x3 notecards are so quick and easy to make. I punched the hearts using the Heart to Heart punch. Then I attached a piece of the Delicate Dots paper behind the punched area.


  • Stamps: Thank You Kindly

  • Paper: Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery card stock and Delicate Dots designer paper

  • Ink: Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad

  • Accessories: Whisper White and Very Vanilla 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Heart to Heart punch

6 comments:

  1. So cute!! I need to make some Thank You cards for recent customers who ordered stuff... these would be great. Nice and easy and cute! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the DSP behind the punched shapes! These are so sweet and perfect Thank You cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple, but so sweet. Very cute cards. Love them- TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to put DSP behind the punched hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, I need to "get out" more! I never thought to use the punch with PP in the back-these are totally adorable!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gosh darn cute idea and so fast and easy!! Gotta love that heart punch!! I'm going to have to make a bunch of these up!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest