Monday, March 30, 2009

With Love 6x6 Scrapbook Page

I love how Stampin' Up! makes so many coordinating products! This stamp from the Sale-A-Bration Yummy set fits perfectly with the Top Note die. I used my Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write marker to ink only the areas of the stamp that I wanted and omitted the words.

  • Stamps: Yummy
  • Paper: Riding Hood Red and Very Vanilla card stock and Candy Lane designer paper
  • Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
  • Accessories: Big Shot, SU Top Note Die, Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Natural Hemp Twine, Word Window punch, Heart to Heart Punch

4 comments:

  1. This a a really cute page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great way to use the top note on page. I have been trying to use my Big Shot in scrappin more so I can demo it for my scrapbooking customers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! I love how you used the yummy scroll stamp in a different way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF