Wednesday, April 29, 2009

In Color Cheep Talk

I love this bird! This card is one that I found on the Stampin' Up! demonstrator website. I didn't have all of the colors used in the original card, so I changed it to the In-Colors. These colors will be retiring at the end of June, so be sure to stock up before it's too late!
  • Stamps: Cheep Talk
  • Paper: Whisper White and Pacific Point card stock
  • Ink: Pacific Point, Pink Pirouette and Kiwi Kiss classic ink pads
  • Accessories: Pink Pirouette striped ribbon, Scallop Border punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I forgot how great these colors look together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I am so bad, I haven't even opended my Pacific Point CS yet. This definately gives me ideas though - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I haven't paired Pacific Point and Pink Pirouette, I am going to have to try that combo soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I really like the color combo. Very creative!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aawww, too cute! I love Pacific Point, and this color combo rocks! I'm gonna miss this years in-colors.... :(
    -but I'm sure to fall in love all over again with the new ones! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF