Saturday, April 4, 2009

Oval All Card




This is a very simple card using the new Scallop Oval Punch and it's coordinating stamp set, Oval All.

  • Stamps: Oval All
  • Paper: Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White card stock and Candy Lane designer series paper
  • Ink: Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Old Olive Stampin' Write markers
  • Accessories: 5/8" Pink Pirouette striped grosgrain ribbon, large oval punch, scallop oval punch and Stampin' Dimensionals

10 comments:

  1. Very clean and elegant... love the pinks in this card - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are beautiful. I love simple and you've done it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! What a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card would make a great make and take project at a workshop. So glad we have the scallop oval punch now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple, yet very pretty!! I was looking for just this kind of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!! Great card for a class.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a simple and beautiful card. I plan on using my new circle punch and stamp set tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo pretty! I'm getting my punch & stamp set this week, and I really need to case this-it's wonderful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So simple and elegant. My kind of card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful :) perfect for a workshop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF