Friday, April 3, 2009

Very Versatile Thank You


I love this new stamp set from the Occasions Mini catalog. It is very versatile, just like it's name says! I used the Color Spritzer to add some texture and color to the So Saffron card base.


  • Stamps: Very Versatile
  • Paper: Kraft, Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgandy and So Saffron card stock
  • Ink: Always Artichoke and Bravo Brugandy Classic Stampin' pads, So Saffron Stampin' Write marker
  • Accessories: Color Spritzer tool, Scallop Edge punch, and Stampin' dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. I teeter on this set from the mini, but I may just go over the edge......need that spritzer too. great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get this set (yet!) and your card is so pretty and inspirational. I like how you used the 'stamp off' technique for the flowers! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF