Friday, June 12, 2009

Dream a Little

This stamp set is a hostess exclusive. It is only available by hosting a qualifying workshop. Call me today to schedule!
To make the flowers on this card, I first stamped the flower base in Whisper White craft ink. After allowing it to dry, I then stamped the outline of the flower in Basic Gray classic ink.
  • Stamps: Dream A Little
  • Paper: Pink Pirouette and Basic Gray card stock
  • Ink: Whisper White craft ink and Basic Gray classic ink
  • Accessories: Pink Pirouette stripped ribbon
Happy Stampin',
Lis
a

3 comments:

  1. Love these colors. The flowers look so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the way your flowers turned out... I'm going to remember this very pretty technique! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So delicate...very pretty color scheme!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest