Thursday, June 11, 2009

Good Morning Sunshine Shutter Card

I've been wanting to try one of these cards and I'm so glad I finally took the time to do it. It was easier than it looks! I will be including a card similar to this in my card class on June 22nd. Let me know if you want to attend!
  • Stamps: Cheep Talk
  • Paper: Good Morning Sunshine designer series paper, Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun, Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White card stock.
  • Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip and Summer Sun classic ink pads, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write marker
Happy Stampin',
Lisa

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful- aren't these so fun to do?! I did one too for my nephew last weekend and put it up on my blog. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on this card. I really like how you have the same "border" on the front and back. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you made this card. It is so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! I haven't tried one of these yet . . . yours is a great example to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. I haven't given one of these a try yet but they are awesome looking! Great job.

    Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the papers/colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!