Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hello There!

After getting a sneak peek of the new In-Colors I'm really excited about what's coming. But, I'm certainly going to hate seeing the current ones go!

It's hard to tell in the picture, but I used some of the flower images from this stamp set and stamped all over the base card stock to create a subtle background.
  • Stamps: Cheep Talk
  • Paper: Tango Tangerine, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White card stock
  • Ink: Tango Tangerine and Kiwi Kiss classic ink pads
  • Accessories: 1/4" Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Border punch
Happy Stampin',
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, Love your little Orange birdie card. I just wanted to let you know I posted directions to the mini scrapbook I made a couple of weeks ago to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. It's very cheery!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. I like the color combination you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest