Monday, August 31, 2009

All Spruced Up for Christmas

I wanted to do a Christmas card with non-traditional colors. I found a card similar to this in the 2009/2010 Idea Book & Catalog. The colors in this card would make it perfect for a baby's first Christmas. I colored the tree using blender pens and the ink pad and then colored the remaining areas with Stampin' Write Markers.
  • Stamps: Fun and Fast Notes
  • Paper: Old Olive, Regal Rose, So Saffron and Whisper White card stock
  • Ink: Stazon Black, Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad and Regal Rose, So Saffron and Close to Cocoa Stampin' Write markers
  • Accessories: 1/4" Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon, 1" Square punch
Happy Stampin',
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Great color combo. I love this layout, great to replicate for multiple cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF