Sunday, August 16, 2009

Buzzin' By in In-Colors

The layout for this card came from a sketch at Stamping 411. You can't see it in the picture, but the bee has Dazzling Diamonds on her wings to give her some sparkle.
  • Stamps: Just Buzzin' By
  • Paper: Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla Cardstock
  • Ink: Crushed Curry and Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad and Stazon Black
  • Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pens
Happy Stampin',


  1. This is so stinkin cute! I wouldnt have thought to use this set for this sketch, but you mastered it! I just love it!

  2. You know, I haven't used my Dusty Durango yet but this card gives me reason to bust it open! Great card!


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!