Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Greenhouse Garden

To make the larger flower on this card, I first inked up my stamp in Rich Razzleberry ink and them stamped it on scrap paper to remove most of the ink. Then I rolled the edges of the stamp in the same color before stamping it on the cardstock. I did the same for the smaller flower using Melon Mambo ink.
  • Stamps: Greenhouse Garden, Thank You Kindly
  • Paper: Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Certainly Celery and Old Olive card stock
  • Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, and Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Accessories: Eyelet Edge punch, Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, Clips Assortment, Stampin' Dimensionals


Happy Stampin',
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the colors and the layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest