Monday, August 3, 2009

Razzle Dazzle

I used markers to ink up the main image on this card! Markers make is so easy to get a multi-colored image. The color combination is from the new Razzleberry Lemonade paper.
  • Stamps: Razzle Dazzle
  • Paper: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White card stock
  • Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write markers
  • Accessories: Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon, Modern Label and Word Window punches and Scallop Edge punch.
Happy Stampin',
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I like how you did the tone-on-tone for the main part of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so simple and pretty. I especially love your ribbon down the side.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! I love it when new people come by. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF