Sunday, September 13, 2009

Autumn Splendor

Another challenge card for today! This card is based on the sketch challenge at Pals Paper Arts. I used Autumn Splendor again. For not liking this set when I ordered it, I sure get alot of use from it. I love the detail that it stamps on the leaves. I stamped the leaves in VersaMark and then embossed with gold embossing powder. The edges of the Not Quite Navy and Chocolate Chip layers are distressed with paper snips.
  • Stamps: Autumn Splendor, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Paper: Really Rust, Not Quite Navy, More Mustard and Chocolate Chip cardstock
  • Ink: Versamark
  • Accessories: Gold Stampin' emboss powder, Natural hemp twine, Metallic eyelets, Modern Label punch

Happy Stampin',
Lis
a

4 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous. I love this stamp set, but you made it even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Lisa! Love the colors and I really like how you substituted the leaves for the circles on the sketch! Thanks for participating in PPA's sketch challenge! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On behalf of the Pals Paper Arts design team, thank you for playing @ PPA!

    We hope you join us for our next challenge on Thursday, September 17, 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite stamp sets! I love how you embossed the leaves! Beautiful card. Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!