Monday, September 7, 2009

Dream du Jour

I used two challenges to make this card today. The first is the color combo from Dive Coffee Break Designs. The second is the sketch from Clean & Simple. I think they worked great together! The butterflies are stamped in Rose Red. I stamped the three images without re-inking the stamp in between. Great way to get three colors from one ink pad!
  • Stamps: Dream du Jour
  • Paper: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow and Whisper White cardstock
  • Ink Rose Red
  • Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, 1-3/4" circle punch
Happy Stampin',
Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Very cute layout and color combo. I just love pink and gray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo. Your card is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! Love these colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean, simple and beautiful! Way to go and thanks for playing along with the Diva challenge- come back anytime!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF