Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Bearthday

Here's another sketch from Stamping 411. Sketches are a great starting point for card making. For this card I used the new Pawsitively Prints designer series paper. I stamped the bear from Beary Best friends and colored him in with my Stampin' Write Markers. The balloons on the card are stamped on the Pumpkin Pie card stock and then stamped on So Saffron and Ballet Blue cardstock. I punched them out with a 3/4" circle punch and adhered them with Stampin' Dimensionals.
  • Stamps: Beary Best Friends, Beary Nice Wishes
  • Paper: Pawsitively Prints designer series paper, Ballet Blue, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron and Whisper White card stock
  • Ink: Jet Black StazOn ink pad and Ballet Blue, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Close to Cocoa and Creamy Caramel Stampin' Write markers
  • Accessories: 3/4" circle punch and Stampin' Dimensionals
Happy Stampin',
Lisa

8 comments:

  1. I love it! It is so adorable and you made it work perfectly for this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! Love the balloons for that embellishment piece - I'll be casing YOU on this one! Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa - how cute is this card! Love everything about it. Great job with the sketch challenge this week. Thanks for playing along with the 411 Operators! blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO loving this card!! The balloons are the perfect finishing touch to this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card! I love the balloons swooshing off to the side!
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! Its going in my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love it with this sketch! Thanks for playing this week...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest