Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Upsy Daisy on Faux Silk

This is one of the cards I designed for my Technique class this week. I used the Faux Silk Technique on the main image. I love the extra texture that this technique gives. I added a ribbon slide from the Hodgepodge Hardware for a little something extra on the ribbon.



  • Stamps: Upsy Daisy
  • Paper: Rich Razzleberry designer series paper and Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry and Mellow Moss cardstock
  • Ink: Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' pad
  • Accessories: Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware

Happy Stampin',
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest