Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dasher

This is my submission the this weeks sketch challenge at Stamping 411. By the time I finished it, I'm not sure how much it resembles the original sketch. But this is what the sketch inspired me to create!
  • Stamps: Dasher, Four the Holidays
  • Paper: Bella Bleu Designer Series Paper and Bordering Blue, Not Quite Navy, Kraft and Very Vanilla cardstock
  • Ink: Bordering Blue and Not Quite Navy Classic Stampin' Pad and Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
  • Accessories: Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon and Dazzling Diamonds
  • Tools: Big Shot with Top Note die
Happy Stampin',
Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Lisa! Love the colors you used and the split top note here is a great idea!
    Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! The color scheme is great and the layout is perfect. Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh I LOVE this paper! Beautiful Job. I love how you changed up the shape on the sketch! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love rebels!!! LOL!! Love how you changed it up with the Top Note. Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! great colors and I also love Dasher. You've made a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa -- love your card and love that you stepped out-of-the box and used the Top Note instead of a circle. Great way to make the sketch your own! Wonderful job with this week's sketch challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  8. To me this is very sophiticated!! I love the entire look of this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! Love the color combo! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest