I made this card for this week's sketch challenge at Stamping 411. For the main image, I stamped the flower 3 times, cutting one of each layer of the flower to give it more depth.
- Stamps: Array of Sunshine and Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Paper: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White card stock
- Ink: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade and Basic Black Classic Stampin' pads
- Accessories: Basic Pearls
- Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, and Modern Label punch