Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Array of Sunshine



I made this card for this week's sketch challenge at Stamping 411. For the main image, I stamped the flower 3 times, cutting one of each layer of the flower to give it more depth.

Supplies
  • Stamps: Array of Sunshine and Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Paper: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White card stock
  • Ink: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade and Basic Black Classic Stampin' pads
  • Accessories: Basic Pearls
  • Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, and Modern Label punch
Happy Stampin',

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. I love those colors together. I like the way you used the top note die. I have to use that more often. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest