Sunday, July 31, 2011

Awash With Flowers


I spent most of the day organizing my stamping room.  I came across this card and realized I never posted it to my blog.  I'm not even sure when I made it, but everything is current.

Supplies:

  • Stamps: Awash With Flowers, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Paper: Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Basic Gray and Whisper White card stock
  • Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, and Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pads
  • Accessories: Silver brads


Happy Stampin',
 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! The soft color combo is beautiful with that stamp set! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest