Friday, July 15, 2011

Clean & Simple Floral Fusion


First, I apologize for the picture quality. My camera seems to have gone AWOL and the iPod doesn't quite cut it!
  • Stamps: Petite Pairs (sentiment)
  • Paper: In-Color DSP, Blushing Bride, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzaz, Perfect Plum and Whisper White card stock
  • Ink: Basic Black Stampin' pad
  • Accessories: 5/16 inch brad
  • Tools: Flower Fusion Sizzlits die, Big Shot, Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch, 1-1/3" Circle punch

Happy Stampin',

Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Really, really beautiful card. I love it, Lisa! It looks perfect for a workshop! TFS.
    I'm a new follower from SC. :)
    http://createNstamp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Lisa! I am a clean and simple stamp fan! Love this card! Congrats on rejoining SU! I am following from SC! Come and visit when you get a chance!
    Kelli
    www.kellistampinpad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet sample. I'm following you...
    Amy
    amysstampincreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest