This week is my great-aunt's 93rd birthday! I made her this card using this week's sketch from Stamping 411. I may have over-done it a little on the Smooch Spritz - if that is even possible. But boy, does this card shine! I know she is going to love it.
- Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes
- Paper: Pretty in Pink DSP; Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Marine Mist Classic Stampin' pad, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz
- Accessories: 1/4" Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, 5/8" Whisper White brad
- Tools: Flower Layers #3 die, Square Lattice embossing folder, Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch, Decorative Label punch