Monday, July 25, 2011

Happiest Birthday Wishes!



This week is my great-aunt's 93rd birthday!  I made her this card using this week's sketch from Stamping 411.  I may have over-done it a little on the Smooch Spritz - if that is even possible.  But boy, does this card shine!  I know she is going to love it.

Supplies:

  • Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes
  • Paper: Pretty in Pink DSP; Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White cardstock
  • Ink: Marine Mist Classic Stampin' pad, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz
  • Accessories: 1/4" Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, 5/8" Whisper White brad
  • Tools: Flower Layers #3 die,  Square Lattice embossing folder, Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch, Decorative Label punch


Happy Stampin',
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest