Thursday, July 28, 2011

Inspiration from a Facebook ad


Stamping inspiration can be found just about anywhere!   I was on Facebook one day and this ad caught my eye.  I thought it was great inspiration for either a card layout or as a color combination.
I started out with this layout in mind for this card, but ended up changing thinks a little.  I don't usually use Basic Black card stock very often, but it really makes the other colors pop!

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Curly Cute
  • Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Basic Black card stock.
  • Ink: VersaMark
  • Accessories: Melon Mambo embossing powder, Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon (retired, substitute Melon Mambo 1/2" Scallop Dots ribbon from current catalog), Basic Rhinestones
  • Tools: Beautiful Wings embosslits die

Happy Stampin',
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF