Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Salt and Pepper Challenge

I made this card for the Salt and Pepper spice up Monkey Challenge 66 at A La Card Monkey. This was my first time playing along over there and this week's challenge was to follow a sketch and use only black and white.  Not using black very often, this was a challenge for me!

Supplies:
  • Stamps: En Francais
  • Paper: Basic Black and Whisper White card stock
  • Ink: Basic Black Classic Stampin' pad and Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz
  • Accessories: 5/8" Neutral Brad
  • Tool:  Daisies Flower #2  Bigz die, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions embossing folder, Big Shot
Happy Stampin',
 

3 comments:

  1. Yippee - your link worked and am I glad it did. I LOVE this card. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is Beautiful!! I love the sparkle on the flower, I click on the photo and you can see really good that way. Thanks for doing a challenge with us at A La Card Monkey!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, You can tell that I left that comment at 3:30am... I should have said... I clicked on the photo, and I could see the smooch spritz really good.. Thanks for following me... I am now following you.

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF