Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sketch Frenzy Friday (on Wednesday!)



 This is the card that I made for Sketch Frenzy Friday's sketch.




For the main image on this card, I first dabbed Champagne Mist shimmer paint on my Very Vanilla card stock. After giving that time to dry, I sponged Pretty in Pink ink over the card stock. I stamped the flower image in StazOn ink colored the flowers and leaves using a blender pen and ink for the ink pads. I love how shimmery this turned out! The picture doesn't do it justice!



Supplies:



  • Stamps: Elements of Style and Teeny Tiny Wishes

  • Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla card stock

  • Ink: Early Espresso, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' pads and StazOn Jet Black ink pad

  • Accessories: Crumb Cake 3/8" taffeta ribbon


Happy Stampin',


Lisa

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card. Teeny Tiny Wishes is my absolute most used set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty. I'm following you back from SC. Thanks for coming to my blog. Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I will have to try this. TFS Followed over from SC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card. Always love shimmer on a card and there are so many ways to add it. Thanks for sharing this idea.
    http://whatareyouinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovley card. I love using this stamp set. You did a great job. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest