Sunday, July 31, 2011

Stamping Day


My mom and I got together today to make few cards.  This card uses the new Sunflower background stamp.  I love this stamp!

Here is some more of what we made today.  I made this next card using watercolor crayons.  I can't believe this was my first time using them!  Why did I wait so long?  I love the watercolor effect and will be using them more often.

My mom started this card but didn't like it.  I grabbed it and finished it up.  I love the way it turned out.  I think everything is current on this one except the sentiment.

This was my favorite card that I made today.  After stamping the flower, I sprayed the Whisper White card stock with Smooch Spritz.  It so shiny!


This is one of the cards my mom made:

And here's why I'm glad we were at her house and not mine!

Happy Stampin',
 

2 comments:

  1. My stamping area ends up looking like that too! Sometimes I simply run out of space to stamp!! It looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! I love going to my moms for the same reason! lol The sunflower has caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!