Friday, August 5, 2011

Awash with Flowers Sketch Frenzy


Happy Friday night everyone!  This is the card I made for this week's Sketch Frenzy Friday challenge.  I used the smallest flowers from Awash with Flowers and stamped across the main image.  I then sponged around the edges and roughed them up a bit.  I sprayed the Luck Limeade piece with Elegant Eggplant ink, using my color spritzer and Stampin' Write marker. I also sponged and distressed the edges of this piece.  Once you get the hang of the color spritzer, it is so much fun to play with!

Supplies:

  • Stamps:  Awash with Flowers, Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess)
  • Paper:  Elegant Eggplant, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White cardstock
  • Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Lucky Limeade, and Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin' pads; Elegant Eggplant Stampin' Write marker

Happy Stampin',
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa!
    Oh I love your blog and all your cards are gorgeous! You're very talented:)

    Thank you for becoming my first follower:) I'll be following you too!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty!! I love the way you've distressed the edges! Thanks for playing along at SFF this week!!! I hope we'll see more of you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Effective use of the sketch. Love the distressing

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I love the colors and the spritzing!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love your color choices. Thanks for playing with us this week at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest