Thursday, August 25, 2011

Beautiful Wings Birthday Wishes


I love this week's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge!   I got my color combo from Stampin' Up's Color Coach (not sure what I would do without that thing!)  I used Elegant Eggplant, Lucky Limeade and Wisteria Wonder.   I've used this color combo before, but this card has a very different look to it.

Stampin' Up! supplies:

  • Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess)
  • Paper:  2011-2013 In Color DSP stack; Elegant Eggplant, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder and Whisper White card stock
  • Ink: Elegant Eggplant classic ink
  • Accessories: 1/4" Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, Jewels Basic Rhinestones
  • Tools: Beautiful Wings embosslit, Big Shot

Happy Stampin',
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the way you laid out those butterflies. Just stunning. Love those colors too. Great job with the sketch, thanks so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!