Sunday, August 28, 2011

Clean and Simple Christmas


I made this card using this week's sketch at Clean & Simple Stamping.
I used the Letters to Santa designer paper for my color combination.   I love this print and think it would work great for a non-Christmas card too!  I added a little bling to my card by adding some pearls to the design on the ornament.  My sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I'm so glad I invested in this set.  It is probably my most used stamp set.

Supplies:

  • Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Paper: Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Old Olive and Very Vanilla card stock; Letters to Santa DSP
  • Ink: Blushing Bride, Early Espresso and Olive Olive classic ink
  • Accessories: Jewels Basic Pearls
  • Tools: Ornament and 3/4"Circle punches


Happy Stampin',
 

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! Your card is perfect for the sketch. Teeny Tiny Wishes is my favorite stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so soft and pretty! Love the colors and the pearls look lovely on the ornament!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF