I made this card using this week's sketch at Clean & Simple Stamping.
I used the Letters to Santa designer paper for my color combination. I love this print and think it would work great for a non-Christmas card too! I added a little bling to my card by adding some pearls to the design on the ornament. My sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes. I'm so glad I invested in this set. It is probably my most used stamp set.
- Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Paper: Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Old Olive and Very Vanilla card stock; Letters to Santa DSP
- Ink: Blushing Bride, Early Espresso and Olive Olive classic ink
- Accessories: Jewels Basic Pearls
- Tools: Ornament and 3/4"Circle punches