I made this card for this week's Clean and Simple Stamping sketch. I also used the color challenge at Create with Connie and Mary. This weeks colors are Basic Black, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive. I love the combination! I used my favorite Beautiful Wings embosslit to make the butterflies and used the rhinestones to add a little bling. The Daffodil Delight piece is the Decorative Label punch. I cut it in half to make the edges peek out the top and bottom of the First Edition DSP.
- Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes
- Paper: First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive card stock
- Ink: Basic Black Classic Stampin' pad
- Accessories: Jewels Basic Rhinestones
- Tools: Beautiful Wings embosslit, Big Shot, Decorative Label punch