Saturday, August 6, 2011

Clean and Simple Happiest Birthday Wishes


I made this card for this week's Clean and Simple Stamping sketch.  I also used the color challenge at Create with Connie and Mary.  This weeks colors are Basic Black, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive.  I love the combination!  I used my favorite Beautiful Wings embosslit to make the butterflies and used the rhinestones to add a little bling.  The Daffodil Delight piece is the Decorative Label punch.  I cut it in half to make the edges peek out the top and bottom of the First Edition DSP.



Supplies:

  • Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes
  • Paper: First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive card stock
  • Ink: Basic Black Classic Stampin' pad
  • Accessories:  Jewels Basic Rhinestones
  • Tools: Beautiful Wings embosslit, Big Shot, Decorative Label punch



Happy Stampin',

13 comments:

  1. I L.O.V.E. this card! I'm so copying it lol. I love butterflies. Thanks for the inspiration! You're blog is beautiful by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job, Lisa! I will be copying this as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect execution of the sketch and the color combination Lisa! Love the decorative label used this way and newsprint + butterflies = heaven! So glad you could join us at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so like your CAS card. Sometimes those are the most stunning cards. love the butterflies. Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Glad you posted on CAS as that is where I found you. I enjoy your style of cards (and your header!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really really beautiful job, Lisa! I found your blog through SC. Love your samples.
    http://createNstamp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful clean and simple card! I love everything about it! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FANTASTIC layout. This is just lovely. Thanks for playing at CCMC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I REALLY like this! Clean, simple and very classy! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cool & funky card! The colour combo and the layout esp with the newsprint and those butterflies....just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just LOVE CAS cards and this is just DELIGHTFUL! Thanks for joining us this week for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Clean and simple with great IMPACT! Love it! Thanks for playing along with our color challenge on Create with Connie and Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest