At first glance the Day of Gratitude stamp set appears to be for fall or Thanksgiving stamping. But I think this large medallion resembles a snowflake and makes a great Christmas card! Don't you agree?
I stamped the medallion with VersaMark on Whisper White card stock and then embossed it with silver embossing powder. After cutting it out, I sponged Baja Breeze ink over the image.
- Stamps: Day of Gratitude, Four the Holidays
- Paper: Baja Breeze, Basic Gray and Whisper White card stock
- Ink: Baja Breeze and Basic Gray classic, VersaMark
- Accessories: 3/8" Whisper White taffeta ribbon, 5/16" silver brad
- Tools: Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder