Monday, August 8, 2011

Day of Gratitude Mojo


I used a different card size for the Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch.  The finished card size is 6-5/8" x 3-1/4".  I combined the sketch challenge with today's Picture Perfect Creations Color combo.  Today's colors are More Mustard, Bashful Blue and Peach Parfait.  I stamped a leaf in each of the colors and the cut them out.  The card looked like it still needed a little something more, so I ran the Whisper White card stock through my big Shot with the Finial Press embossing folder.  I love the results!

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Day of Gratitude
  • Paper: Peach Parfait Designer Series Paper (retired); Bashful Blue, Peach Parfait and Whisper White card stock
  • Ink: Bashful Blue, More Mustard, Peach Parfait and Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pads®
  • Accessories: 1/4" Bashful Blue grosgrain ribbon
  • Tools:  Finial Press embossing folder

Happy Stampin',
 

12 comments:

  1. Lisa I love your CAS card. The texture is yummy and the leaves add the pop! What a fantastic card with these colors. thank you so much for playing at PPC this week. LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I am in absolute awe of the gorgeousness of your card!!!! Love, love, love it!!!! Thanks for joining us at PPC.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bigger size and the color combo is fabulous too. I was so happy to see this set in the new catalog, I never bought it from the mini and really wanted it--now I can get it. Beautiful card, love the embossing behind the leaves. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! The colors work very nicely with fall leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! I love the embossing and making leaves from this color combo is just perfect :-) Thanks for playing with PPC this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh I love your card! Wonderful work!! Love great submissions!! :-) Thanks for joining us at PPC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhhh....so pretty! I love the CAS look of this card, yet it has definite WOW factor! Thanks for joining us at PPC this week...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so pretty Lisa! Love the leaves on the embossed background and these colors are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! I love this set so much and this gives it a whole new look.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa, this card is gorgeous! I love it, especially the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very cute! I love this card! The embossed background in white is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!