Thursday, August 4, 2011

Greenhouse Garden Shower

I needed a simple card for a bridal shower and wasn't coming up with anything, so I copied a card I made awhile ago.  I changed the stamp set and one of the colors.

Here is the original card.  It uses the retired stamp set Very Thankful.  The colors are Chocolate Chip and the retired color Bermuda Bay.


Supplies:

  • Stamps: Greenhouse Garden, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Paper: Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip, and Very Vanilla cardstock
  • Ink: Blushing Bride and Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' pad
  • Accessories:  Chocolate Chip satin ribbon


Happy Stampin',

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card and I love that color combo. It's one of my favorites. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for a shower. Your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest