Monday, August 1, 2011

Halloween Sketch Challenge


It's a little early for Halloween, but I'm ready for fall and winter stamping!  I made this card for the sketch challenge at Stamping 411.
I love the Greeting Card Kids stamp set.  It includes a stamp for four fall and winter holidays: back to school, Halloween, Christmas and Valentines day.  The main image of this card is stamped with StazOn ink and water colored using Stampin' Write markers and a blender pen.

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Greeting Card Kids, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Paper: Peach Parfait DSP (retired), Lucky Limeade and Basic Black card stock, and Watercolor paper
  • Ink: StazOn jet black, Peach Parfait, Lucky Limeade, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake and Blush Blossom Stampin' Write markers
  • Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, 1/4" Basic Black Grosgrain ribbon
  • Tools: Corner Rounder punch, blender pen


Happy Stampin',

8 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love fall but am not overly excited about Halloween cards, but this one is so sweet, I have to make an exception! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! Found your blog from SC and I am so happy I did! What a fun card! I think you may have convinced me to finally buy this stamp set, too. Love the soft colors you used and the clean design. Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I love this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my opinion, it's never too early for Halloween!!! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute stamp!! The sketch works really well here - and it's definitely never too early for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable. Love this little cutie-patootie. Thanks for sharing it with us. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a fantastic job with the coloring!! The markers and the blender pen scare me. lol Now I will have to give it another try. Thanks for the inspiration and a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute card and great use of the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!