It's a little early for Halloween, but I'm ready for fall and winter stamping! I made this card for the sketch challenge at Stamping 411.
I love the Greeting Card Kids stamp set. It includes a stamp for four fall and winter holidays: back to school, Halloween, Christmas and Valentines day. The main image of this card is stamped with StazOn ink and water colored using Stampin' Write markers and a blender pen.
- Stamps: Greeting Card Kids, Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Paper: Peach Parfait DSP (retired), Lucky Limeade and Basic Black card stock, and Watercolor paper
- Ink: StazOn jet black, Peach Parfait, Lucky Limeade, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake and Blush Blossom Stampin' Write markers
- Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, 1/4" Basic Black Grosgrain ribbon
- Tools: Corner Rounder punch, blender pen