Friday, August 26, 2011

Day of Gratitude A La Card Monkey


I was invited to be a guest blogger at A La Card Monkey for this week's challenge!  This is the card that I made for the autumn themed sketch.   Make sure you stop by the A La Card Monkey blog and play along this week!

Supplies:

  • Stamps: Day of Gratitude
  • Paper: Spice Cake DSP; More Mustard, Pool Party, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla card stock
  • Ink: Pool Party and Soft Suede classic ink
  • Accessories:  Regal brads
  • Tools:  Itty Bitty punch pack, Square Lattice embossing folder, Big Shot

Happy Stampin',
 

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Spice Cake is my new favorite DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, Lisa! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa

    Your card is Beautiful!! I love that Paper. Thank you so much for being Guest Designer on A La Card Monkey. I just have one favor to ask, Terry is gone on Vacation all week and I chould really use some help leaving comments on the cards... if you have time, that would be Sweet!

    Hugs
    Shirley DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that paper...such a pretty card! #271 following from Stampin' Connection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've caught the autumn theme perfectly Lisa. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful...arrived here from SC and now following you. I'm #409

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that quote! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Lisa, I love the colors you chose, and that paper is awesome, will have to get some, actually I have it on order, just waiting
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card Lisa. I love this DSP too. Sucha beautiful fall card. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty fall card! Love that DSP!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF