Sunday, August 14, 2011

Inspired by Nature



I should have titled this card "Color Challenge Gone Wrong!"   I was originally making this card for a color challenge, but rather than looking at the colors in the challenge, I did it from memory!  I totally missed a color and while trying to figure out where to add another color, I missed the deadline.  Oh well!  I'm still happy with the result.

Supplies:

  • Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Paper: Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Pool Party, Basic Black and Whisper White
  • Ink: Tempting Turquoise classic ink, VersaMark
  • Accessories: 1/4" Basic Black grosgrain ribbon
  • Tools: Word Window, Modern Label and Pinking Hearts border punches

Happy Stampin',

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest