Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kicking It Old Style



 We were given a challenge to pull out our oldest  Idea Book & Catalog and copy a card from it, using current products.

I updated the original card by using the In-Color Blushing Bride.  I also used the new stamp set, Pretty Postage and added some pearls.  I couldn't resist adding a little sponging around the edges!




Supplies:

  • Stamps:  Pretty Postage, En Francais
  • Paper: Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla card stock
  • Ink: Crumb Cake and Pear Pizazz Classic Stampin' Pads
  • Accessories:  Chocolate Chip satin ribbon, Basic Pearl jewels
  • Tools: Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, Postage Stamp punch 

Happy Stampin',
 

3 comments:

  1. Nice... I knew I was keeping the old catalogs for something! :) I have enjoyed seeing the CSI "Old Style" cards, but have been a silent stalker... haven't had a chance to make one myself yet. Glad to have you following my blog - I am following you now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun challenge and such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF