Thursday, August 18, 2011

Life is a Matter of Moments



This week's challenge at A La Card Monkey was a sketch challenge combined with a sympathy/thinking of you theme.  I'm not sure if this card works as a sympathy card, but definitely for thinking of you.   I love the soft colors and the vintage look of this paper.

I really love this week's sketch and will be making some more cards with it soon!

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Elements of Style
  • Paper: Beau Chateau DSP, Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla card stock
  • Ink: Pink Pirouette and Soft Suede classic ink
  • Accessories:  3/8" Soft Suede taffeta ribbon
Happy Stampin',
 

3 comments:

  1. I think this card would work for both thinking of you and sympathy. Very nice!

    Terry
    A La Card Monkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors. It is a very soothing card to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love this set and the new paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest