I made this card for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge. I couldn't decide which embossing folder to use on the Pear Pizzazz card stock. To make to decision easier, I decided to emboss two pieces! The stamp I used is Triple Treat Flower. It's sold as an individual stamp and it coordinates with two punches. I stamped the image twice - one in Concord Crush and the other Peach Parfait. I punched the entire image with the Fancy Flower punch and then the center with the 5 Petal Flower punch. The center could also be punched with the 1/2" circle punch but I choose to use a big brad for the center.
- Stamps: Triple Treat Flower
- Paper: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait and Whisper White card stock
- Ink: Concord Crush and Peach Parfait
- Accessories: 1/4" Whisper White grosgrain ribbon. 5/8" Jumbo brad
- Tools: 5 Petal Flower and Fancy Flower punches, Perfect Polka Dots and Square Lattice embossing folder dies and Big Shot