Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lunchtime Triple Treat Flower - TSSC189



I made this card for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge.  I couldn't decide which embossing folder to use on the Pear Pizzazz card stock.  To make to decision easier, I decided to emboss two pieces!  The stamp I used is Triple Treat Flower.  It's sold as an individual stamp and it coordinates with two punches.    I stamped the image twice - one in Concord Crush and the other Peach Parfait.  I punched the entire image with the Fancy Flower punch and then the center with the 5 Petal Flower punch.  The center could also be punched with the 1/2" circle punch but I choose to use a big brad for the center.

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Triple Treat Flower
  • Paper: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait and Whisper White card stock
  • Ink: Concord Crush and Peach Parfait 
  • Accessories: 1/4" Whisper White grosgrain ribbon. 5/8" Jumbo brad
  • Tools:  5 Petal Flower and Fancy Flower punches,  Perfect Polka Dots and Square Lattice embossing folder dies and Big Shot

Happy Stampin',
 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Really great job on your blog banner; love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, love that the colors are around for two years too. And this color combo is just wonderful! You card is perfect! Sorry it took me so long to get over and comment on it. I am glad you were able to play along with my sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF