Sunday, August 21, 2011

No-stamp Sketch Challenge with another Sneak Peek


Stamping 411 has two sketches for this week's challenge.  This is my card for the second sketch.  I didn't do any stamping on this card.  The background is embossed with the new embossing folder from the Holiday Mini.  The hearts are punched using the Heart-to-Heart punch.  I couldn't go all blue for my card so I added an extra little heart in Calypso Coral.

Stampin' Up! supplies:

  • Paper: Island Indigo, Calypso Coral and Pool Party card stock
  • Accessories:  Pool Party ruffled ribbon, Itty Button
  • Tools: *Snow Burst embossing folder, Heart-to-Heart punch
* Sneak peek items are available to customers September 1st.

I'll post a card for the other sketch tomorrow.

Happy Stampin',

7 comments:

  1. Great Card! Love the ♥s :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    http://stampinupissupersweet.blogspot.com/

    ~Linda~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and sweet. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love what you did! That new embossing folder is da'bomb! and the wonderful colors you chose.. I love everything about this card! Awesome! Thanks for playing along with stamping411 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love these colors!! The pop of Calypso is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet!! What a perfect CAS card and I love the color!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the little pop of orange!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest