Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pendant Park with a Sneak Peek


I love this stamp set with the two little squirrels sitting on the park bench admiring the beautiful tree!  This is my first time using it and I'm so glad I broke down and bought it!  It works great with this sketch challenge from Inkspirations Challenges.
Take look at that new DSP!  Isn't that awesome?

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Pendant Park
  • Paper:  Spice Cake DSP; More Mustard, Pool Party, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla card stock
  • Ink:  More Mustard and Soft Suede
  • Accessories:  Pool Party ruffled ribbon, More Mustard brads
  • Tools: Itty Bitty punch pack
Happy Stampin',
 

6 comments:

  1. Lisa, what a perfect choice of colors with this image! Fabulous card. Clean and simple lines, with a strong focal point and fabulously matched colors! Perfect.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new DSP is one of my favorites as well. It is perfect for Pendant Park. Your card is marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog...following now from SC...here's mine
    www.bethfesperman.blogspot.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and love those little flowers too! Just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful fall card!!! Love this!!

    I am your newest follower from the thread on Stampin' Connection. I invite you to stop by #53 at http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com and follow me as well!! Have super day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!