Monday, August 22, 2011

Pendant Park


This is my second card for the Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge.  For the main image on this card, I first inked the tree stamp with my Calypso Coral ink pad.  I then used the Color Spritzer with an Early Espresso Stampin' Write marker and sprayed espresso ink directly on the stamp.  I love the two-tone image!

Stampin' Up! supplies:

  • Stamps:  Pendant Park
  • Paper: 2011-2013 In-Color DSP stack; Baja Breeze, Early Espresso and Whisper White card stock
  • Ink: Calypso Coral and Early Espresso classic ink; Early Espresso Stampin' Write marker
  • Accessories:   3/8" Crumb Cake taffeta ribbon
  • Tools:  Medium Oval and Scalloped Oval punches

Happy Stampin',

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful technique with the color, which are beautiful by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful technique! This is totally gorgeous on the tree. You rocked it again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the two tone image too! It's a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great technique! I will have to try it out! Thanks for sharing. BTW, I am following you now! Thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest