Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pennant Parade Congratulations


This week's challenge at A La Card Monkey is to use pennants.   I did a stamping night for a small group of ladies tonight and this is one of the cards we made.  The pennants are stamped and then punched using the NEW Pennants builder punch.  It punches both the straight edge pennant and the scalloped one.  That's like getting two punches for the price of one!  We of coarse had to add a rhinestone to each one for a little bling!

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Pennant Parade, Curly Cute
  • Paper: Perfect Plum, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz, Marina Mist and Whisper White card stock
  • Ink: Perfect Plum, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz and Marina Mist Classic Stampin' pads
  • Accessories: Basic Rhinestones
  • Tools: Petite Pennants builder punch, Punch Pack (flower), Square Lattice embossing folder

Happy Stampin',

4 comments:

  1. This is a great card. I may have to CASE it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little card too. So sweet and I like how you added a little bling to each flower. You can never have to much bling in my opinion. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I love the texture of the embossing folder, and the bling on the pennants... even the wavy banner. Great job!

    Terry
    A La Card Monkey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors on your pennants!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest