This week's challenge at A La Card Monkey is to use pennants. I did a stamping night for a small group of ladies tonight and this is one of the cards we made. The pennants are stamped and then punched using the NEW Pennants builder punch. It punches both the straight edge pennant and the scalloped one. That's like getting two punches for the price of one! We of coarse had to add a rhinestone to each one for a little bling!
- Stamps: Pennant Parade, Curly Cute
- Paper: Perfect Plum, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz, Marina Mist and Whisper White card stock
- Ink: Perfect Plum, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz and Marina Mist Classic Stampin' pads
- Accessories: Basic Rhinestones
- Tools: Petite Pennants builder punch, Punch Pack (flower), Square Lattice embossing folder