I made this card using the color combo challenge at Picture Perfect Creations. I love using color challenges because it gets me using colors that I often neglect. Bravo Burgundy is one of those colors. It's a very pretty color but I some times forget about it!
Stampin' Up! supplies:
- Stamps: Sunflower Background, Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Paper: Old Olive DSP (retired), Blushing Bride, Old Olive, Bravo Burgundy and Crumb Cake card stock
- Ink: Bravo Burgundy classic
- Accessories: Blushing Bride 1/2" Stitched-Poly ribbon
- Tools: Decorative Label and Medium Oval punches
I'm using up some of my retired DSP, but to make this card using current SU products, substitute Olive Olive DSP from the Brights DSP stack.