Sunday, August 21, 2011

Picture Perfect Sunflower


I made this card using the color combo challenge at Picture Perfect Creations.   I love using color challenges because it gets me using colors that I often neglect.  Bravo Burgundy is one of those colors.  It's a very pretty color but I some times forget about it!

Stampin' Up! supplies:

  • Stamps: Sunflower Background, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Paper:  Old Olive DSP (retired), Blushing Bride, Old Olive, Bravo Burgundy and Crumb Cake card stock
  • Ink: Bravo Burgundy classic
  • Accessories:  Blushing Bride 1/2" Stitched-Poly ribbon
  • Tools:  Decorative Label and Medium Oval punches
I'm using up some of my retired DSP, but to make this card using current SU products, substitute Olive Olive DSP from the Brights DSP stack.


Happy Stampin',
 

7 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I love how you used the stamp, excellent sketch too! Thanks for joining us at the PPC.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh! I love this Lisa! Very stunning...thanks for playing at PPC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely sympathy card. They are not the most fun to make but they may offer just the right comfort to someone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Lisa! I love the serene colors! I am now following you from SC. #15 http://www.stampinchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, love your ribbon! Perfectly flat for mailing, gotta love that!!! Thanks for joining us at PPC.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Great colors! Enjoyed looking at your projects! Am following you from Stampin Connection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa I just love this flower! Your sympathy card is so elegant! thank you for playing with us at PPC I hope you will come back and play with us for our new challenge. Your work is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest