Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pretty Postage


I wasn't sure about ordering this set, but once I saw a few cards with it, I knew I had to have it! It is much more versatile that I first thought it would be.  For this card, the postage stamp is stamped four times on Very Vanilla card stock and then punched out with the new Postage Stamp punch.  I adhered them to a piece of Early Espresso card stock and sponged the edges with Soft Suede Classic ink.  The background image is En Francais in Soft Suede stamped on Crumb Cake card stock.  I added a Cherry Cobbler butterfly to add some color.

Supplies:

  • Stamps: Pretty Postage, En Francais
  • Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla cardstock
  • Ink: Soft Suede Classic Stampin' pad
  • Tools: Postage Stamp punch, Beautiful Wings embosslit

Happy Stampin',

9 comments:

  1. What a great card Lisa. Love the colours and configurations. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute - now I have to have the postage stamp punch!!! I followed you over from SC and I can totally relate to the housework being behind from posting and creating for your blog - hope you are having fun - great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I have the set, and now have inspiration to use it. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you placed the stamps together. Really cute and it has such a vintage feel. I love that too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you made it look like a sheet of stamps! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is beautiful!! I will be featuring it on My Crafty Picks #29 with a link back to your blog on 8-14-11. Make sure to stop by on Sunday to pick up your blog badge for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

    Take care
    Tiffany Bauer
    www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Lisa! Love how you've used the postage stamps here! Happy to see you on Crafty Picks too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw your card on Crafty Picks. These colours go so great together - must give it a try. TFS. Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!