Friday, August 19, 2011

Snow Much Fun


The last thing I need is another Christmas stamp set.  But, when I saw this adorable snowman in the new Stampin' Up! catalog, I couldn't pass it up!
I used this week's Monday Lunchtime Sketch for my card.  This was the perfect sketch to show off some new and old designer paper.

Stampin' Up! supplies:

  • Stamps: Snow Much Fun
  • Paper: Letters to Santa and Old Olive DSP; Early Espresso, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red and Whisper White card stock
  • Ink: Early Espresso classic ink; Riding Hood Red, Old Olive and Basic Gray Stampin' Write markers 

Happy Stampin',

3 comments:

  1. I so agree with you, this is the cutest little snowman, I also had to buy it, lol! What a great card. This is really a great layout for that cutie! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute snowman! If I look at enough Christmas cards, will it cool off down here in Texas?! :) Following you from SC, #395.

    www.thelogicalstamper.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF