Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Up, Up and Away Birthday


If this card looks kind of familiar, it's because I used the same sketch on my Life is a Matter of Moments card.   I changed the colors and papers, but cut them the same size (except the main image) and now I have a totally different look!

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Up, Up & Away
  • Paper:  Nursery Nest DSP, Marina Mist, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzaz and Whisper White card stock
  • Ink: Marina Mist, Pear Pizzaz and Basic Gray card stock
  • Accessories: 1/8" Marina Mist taffeta ribbon
Happy Stampin',
 

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, this is adorable! I just got this set and have been needing some inspiration to ink it up. Love the fun color combo and the pretty mix of patterns you used. Very cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest