Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Delightful Doily Decorations


 I used this months sketch at Craft Project Central for this card.   I used my new favorite embossing folder for this card!  I love the deep textures that the embossing folders make.  My punched snowflake is actually from the Triple Layer Doily punch.  I layered a small circle of Cherry Cobbler under the center (to hide the dimensional) and added a pearl to add a little bling.

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Delightful Decorations
  • Paper: Frostwood Lodge designer series paper; Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Whisper White card stock
  • Ink: Garden Green
  • Accessories: Jewels Basic Pearl, 1/4" Whisper White grosgrain ribbon
  • Punches:  Triple Layer Doily,  1/2" Circle and Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border

Happy Stampin',
 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I love that folder too! Great idea on the cover up for the dimensional!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest