Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Gently Falling Workshop



This is the card we made at a recent workshop.  I just can't seem to get enough of the Gently Falling stamp set or the Spice Cake DSP!

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Gently Falling
  • Paper: Spice Cake DSP, Early Espresso, Pool Party and Very Vanilla card stock
  • Ink: Early Espresso and Pool Party
  • Accessories:  Pool Party ruffled ribbon

I had to include a picture of Gracie!  She loves stamping nights at my house.  She thinks everyone is there to see her.  Some of my customers even bring her treats once in a while!


Happy Stampin',
 

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the ribbon against the early espresso!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I haven't gotten set but I keep seeing wonderful samples using it. I may have to break down and purchase it. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest