Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmas Lunchtime Sketch Challenge


I made this card for this week's Monday Lunchtime Sketch.  I love the clean look of this sketch and it gave me the opportunity to finally use my Christmas Collage stamp!  I also used Winter Post for the reindeer.

  • Stamps: Christmas Collage, Winter Post  
  • Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla card stock
  • Ink: Sahara Sand and Bravo Burgundy Classic Stampin' pads
  • Accessories: Basic Jewel Pearls
  • Extras:  Modern Label, Curly Label and Extra Large Oval punches

Happy Stampin',
 



3 comments:

  1. I just adore that reindeer! What a wonderful card. Great use of that background stamp! Thanks so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so pretty and that reindeer just rocks!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #42 with a link back to your blog on 11-13-11. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Thanks and take care
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!