I'm falling in love with Calypso Coral. And I especially love it paired with Early Espresso! For the main image of this card I first stamped En Francais in Crumb Cake on scrap paper and then on my Very Vanilla card stock. I ended up with a light, uneven image - which is exactly what I wanted! I then stamped the large floral image from Elements of Style in Calypso Coral. The sentiment is framed with layers of various punches and a few pearls.
- Stamps: En Francais and Elements of Style
- Paper: Calypso Coral, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla card stock
- Ink: Crumb Cake and Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' pads
- Accessories: Pearl basic jewels, Crumb Cake 3/8" taffeta ribbon
- Extras: Large Oval, Scallop Oval and Decorative Label punches