Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Elements of Style En Francais



I'm falling in love with Calypso Coral.  And I especially love it paired with Early Espresso!  For the main image of this card I first stamped En Francais in Crumb Cake on scrap paper and then on my Very Vanilla card stock.  I ended up with a light, uneven image - which is exactly what I wanted!  I then stamped the large floral image from Elements of Style in Calypso Coral.  The sentiment is framed with layers of various punches and a few pearls.

Supplies:
  • Stamps: En Francais and Elements of Style
  • Paper: Calypso Coral, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla card stock
  • Ink: Crumb Cake and Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' pads
  • Accessories: Pearl basic jewels, Crumb Cake 3/8" taffeta ribbon
  • Extras: Large Oval, Scallop Oval and Decorative Label punches


Happy Stampin',
 

4 comments:

  1. That is so pretty, and I have to agree about the color combo. I love making my own "patterned papers" with cardstock and stamps also. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are two of my most favorite stamps ever! I think you did a great job combining them into a beautiful backdrop. The color combo was so pretty - I'll have to give that a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I like the stamped off effect to create the soft background! Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wondering what color to match the new incolor with. You made a good choice. These two stamps sets are some of my favorites. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF